Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0199)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: decline
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture I: The Waldorf School, Spiritual Science, Outer World, Inner World
- by the great decline in the economic and political life of
- spiritual science must address itself to the need and decline
- age permeated by that grandiose decline we have often
- constructive effect or a destructive one, leading to decline.
- decline of our age it can no longer be a question of
- has led into the decline of the present, and the ascent must
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture II: Materialism, Party Line
- relates to the tangible forces of ascent and decline in
- only have something in common with the decline of the East
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture III: Man's Twelve Senses in Relation to Imagination, Inspiration, Intuition
- shall slide deeper and deeper into decline, into the decline
- them, then he would see that the decline can be prevented
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture V: Forming Sound Judgment
- decline to an ascent by drawing on the sources of spiritual
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture VI: New Social Forms, Soul, Material World
- manner it has to be conceived if further decline is to be
- to arrive at an ascent again from our general decline.
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture VIII: East, Middle, West
- but they only count an forces of decline. They strike a wrong
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture IX: Hegel
- of decline to have grave diggers, it is up to spiritual
- social salvation for the impending age of decline must come
- decline — Spengler does not believe in such
- counteraction — but merely to make the decline that
- not wish to believe what forces of decline prevail. In public
- life today, only the forces of decline are taken into
- intellectual, moral and economic decline.
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture X: The Tapestry of the Senses, Memory, and the Spiritual World, -or- Spiritual-Cosmic Tasks of Man
- decline precisely because our intellectuals will not venture
- only hasten the decline. Bring any number of women's
- Oswald Spengler, who wrote a book about the decline of the
- hypotheses that the decline of the West must definitely take
- measure, Oswald Spengler is right. This decline will
- correct to write only of the West's decline. Out of this
- feeling of decline, Spenglerthis theorist of decline —
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XI: Man as a Mediator of the Spiritual Beings of the Cosmos
- to sleep. They do not see that the forces of decline
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XIV: The Connection of the Members of Man with the Kingdoms of Nature, the Necessity of the Threefold Order
- about the decline. The only hope for renewal can come from
- decline transform itself into ascending progress. One wishes
- of the terrible way in which we are sailing into the decline
- Title: Social Forms: Address: On the Occasion of the General Meeting of the Berlin Branch
- to what is the proof of the decline of the general
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XVII: Consciousness of Pre-Existence
- civilization, which is doomed to decline unless new forces
- that is needed to struggle free from the powers of decline
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: