Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0199)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: doing
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture I: The Waldorf School, Spiritual Science, Outer World, Inner World
- doing something in this external world they do not stick to
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture II: Materialism, Party Line
- not actually doing so. In reality, he is part of their
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture IV: World Events, Initiation Knowledge and the Impulse toward Freedom
- doing nothing; it should induce us to steer the correct
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture V: Forming Sound Judgment
- forming of social judgments and the necessities of doing that
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture VII: Trends of Souls in People of the East, West, and Middle of Europe
- the spiritual capacity he applied to doing this should have
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XII: The Members of the Human Being and their Relationship with the Social Organism
- shape of a donkey. We restrain our etheric body from doing so
- assume the elephant shape and is prevented from doing so only
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XV: The Great Cosmic Signs in the Universe
- permeated with spirit. By doing this, the Church not only
- gained by some inner pseudomystical doings; above all else,
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XVI: Changes in the Meaning of Speech, -or- Dreams and Human Development
- and in so doing bears his soul-spiritual being once again
- are doing good. For what do they sense in themselves? They
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: