Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0199)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: energy
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture I: The Waldorf School, Spiritual Science, Outer World, Inner World
- to be points of energy and are proud of the fact; others,
- small pellets, sources of energy, or mathematical fiction,
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture IV: World Events, Initiation Knowledge and the Impulse toward Freedom
- called conservation of energy was added to this by assuming
- conservation of matter and of energy
- matter, no substance, no energy, of which natural science
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XIV: The Connection of the Members of Man with the Kingdoms of Nature, the Necessity of the Threefold Order
- could really despair when one sees how little actual energy
- destructibility of matter and external energy, whereas the
- promulgating the conservation of matter and energy. Indeed,
- away and all energy cease to be, but what forms within the
- — matter and energy. Things have gone so far that the
- of the conservation of matter and energy. It has gone so far
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XVII: Consciousness of Pre-Existence
- destroyed, if only matter and energy were everlasting. Energy
- matter and energy are everlasting. Then come the cowardly
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: