Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0199)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: evolve
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture I: The Waldorf School, Spiritual Science, Outer World, Inner World
- education has become manifest which truly evolved from the
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture V: Forming Sound Judgment
- will only develop in a healthy direction when it evolves
- properly evolved mankind of the future, the forming of an
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture VII: Trends of Souls in People of the East, West, and Middle of Europe
- more deeply into what is thus trying to evolve makes a
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XI: Man as a Mediator of the Spiritual Beings of the Cosmos
- People learned to recognize how one animal form evolved from
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XII: The Members of the Human Being and their Relationship with the Social Organism
- earth. It evolved in ancient Greece and Rome, later on in the
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XIII: The Interrelationship between the Human and the Social Organism
- they have evolved to the present day. Spiritual science, on
- evolve in such a manner that man's sense of participation in
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XIV: The Connection of the Members of Man with the Kingdoms of Nature, the Necessity of the Threefold Order
- Western world. Thus, what evolves through the human being is
- what we have evolved in ourselves as a gift from the gods. We
- contribute what we have evolved as our etheric element, what
- what we have evolved as reason for our ego. All this we bring
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: