Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0199)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: explain
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture I: The Waldorf School, Spiritual Science, Outer World, Inner World
- explain, it was an event that had great inner significance. A
- explains to him his way of thinking, how he sees man's
- the whole cosmic world context. I will explain this by using
- attempted to explain this in the introduction to the third
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture II: Materialism, Party Line
- explained yesterday that party opinions are formed because a
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture V: Forming Sound Judgment
- we explained it here implies limiting all world observation
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture VI: New Social Forms, Soul, Material World
- ruin. I explained to you how Spengler described this.
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture X: The Tapestry of the Senses, Memory, and the Spiritual World, -or- Spiritual-Cosmic Tasks of Man
- I will explain to you why they wish that. I need only
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XII: The Members of the Human Being and their Relationship with the Social Organism
- have already explained, even science as it is practiced now
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XIII: The Interrelationship between the Human and the Social Organism
- occasion to explain from other aspects in the last few weeks.
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XV: The Great Cosmic Signs in the Universe
- days and in the last few weeks I explained the way in which
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XVI: Changes in the Meaning of Speech, -or- Dreams and Human Development
- designating and explaining anything fully. If
- of spiritual science, as I explained yesterday, it is
- explains the slight inclination mankind had for developing
- Title: Social Forms: Address: On the Occasion of the General Meeting of the Berlin Branch
- explaining matters in this manner speak to the broad masses,
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XVII: Consciousness of Pre-Existence
- will have difficulty explaining the nonsense of the
- useful to explain the world as if there were atoms. One does
- but it is useful to explain the world as if this were so. One
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: