Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0199)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: eye
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture I: The Waldorf School, Spiritual Science, Outer World, Inner World
- direct their eyes and ears outward, hear sounds, notice
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture II: Materialism, Party Line
- day; they will rub their eyes and pull off their sleeping
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture III: Man's Twelve Senses in Relation to Imagination, Inspiration, Intuition
- leave our corporeality through the eyes and move about the
- world, seeing with our soul eyes, yet leaving the physical
- eyes behind, we arrive in that region where Imagination holds
- through the eye in particular out into the spiritual world,
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture IV: World Events, Initiation Knowledge and the Impulse toward Freedom
- Therefore, the point is not to shut our eyes to the
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture V: Forming Sound Judgment
- emaciated, pale and has circles under the eyes, it was said
- eye to what is useful. It serves our purpose to view the
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture VI: New Social Forms, Soul, Material World
- rainbow with our eyes without searching for a material
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture VII: Trends of Souls in People of the East, West, and Middle of Europe
- focusing the soul's eye on the prenatal life. They were
- accomplished except to throw sand into people's eyes.
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture IX: Hegel
- not regard in the same way as do Western eyes, particularly
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture X: The Tapestry of the Senses, Memory, and the Spiritual World, -or- Spiritual-Cosmic Tasks of Man
- eyes, ears, organs of warmth, and on our senses as a whole.
- eyes, listens to the outside through his ears, in short,
- indicated to you. The forces that live in our eyes or in our
- say that spiritual science opens our eyes to what man
- we grasp clearly in our mind's eye what it is that lives as
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XI: Man as a Mediator of the Spiritual Beings of the Cosmos
- trace the forces that live in our eyes, our ears, in short,
- centripetal forces work into our senses, into our eyes, ears,
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XIV: The Connection of the Members of Man with the Kingdoms of Nature, the Necessity of the Threefold Order
- fruit. This is what presents itself to our eyes. If we then
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XV: The Great Cosmic Signs in the Universe
- beheld as spirit in the universe by the eye of the soul has
- time inwardly beheld the sacred Brahman when the eye was
- Title: Social Forms: Address: On the Occasion of the General Meeting of the Berlin Branch
- prerequisite had to be placed before the spiritual eye.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: