Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0199)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: fifty
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture IX: Hegel
- A hundred-fifty
- collections representing fifty-five years of work to it,
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XI: Man as a Mediator of the Spiritual Beings of the Cosmos
- will reach age forty; and so on for age fifty and sixty. A
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XII: The Members of the Human Being and their Relationship with the Social Organism
- wanted to. They would be thirty, forty, fifty or even older,
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XIV: The Connection of the Members of Man with the Kingdoms of Nature, the Necessity of the Threefold Order
- confronts a class of fifty real children. They have quite
- two, three, ten, fifty are all dead, and the way in which
- told that many more than a hundred and fifty of these 600
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XV: The Great Cosmic Signs in the Universe
- fifty, he may Look down with a certain sense of superiority
- mature judgment of a man of fifty.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: