Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0199)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: four
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture I: The Waldorf School, Spiritual Science, Outer World, Inner World
- more than four hundred students in our school. This means we
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture III: Man's Twelve Senses in Relation to Imagination, Inspiration, Intuition
- last four hundred years. Nothing will be gained until our
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture V: Forming Sound Judgment
- about what this or that person said three or four years ago
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture VI: New Social Forms, Soul, Material World
- was quite familiar to people until the fourth, fifth, and
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture VII: Trends of Souls in People of the East, West, and Middle of Europe
- to roll out Woodrow Wilson's Fourteen Points. Thus, in recent
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture X: The Tapestry of the Senses, Memory, and the Spiritual World, -or- Spiritual-Cosmic Tasks of Man
- amassed by humanity in the last three to four hundred years.
- three to four centuries, the whole of civilized mankind has
- sense; for during the last three or four centuries people did
- last three to four centuries; to stress how one must leave
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XI: Man as a Mediator of the Spiritual Beings of the Cosmos
- three to four hundred years. Have these last centuries
- humanity's destiny that since the last three to four hundred
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XII: The Members of the Human Being and their Relationship with the Social Organism
- fourteenth year, the element of authority; the one of
- independent judgment from the fourteenth to the twenty-first
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XIII: The Interrelationship between the Human and the Social Organism
- to the third, I am dependent on the fourth, the fifth is
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XIV: The Connection of the Members of Man with the Kingdoms of Nature, the Necessity of the Threefold Order
- three: how arithmetic should be taught; paragraph four: how
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XV: The Great Cosmic Signs in the Universe
- thirteenth, fourteenth centuries, although in its last
- fourteenth and fifteenth centuries; if, following
- ten days will suffice for this excursion. Of this time, four
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XVI: Changes in the Meaning of Speech, -or- Dreams and Human Development
- wait another three to four hundred years." The only reason
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XVII: Consciousness of Pre-Existence
- sexes the changes fall somewhere around the fourteenth year.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: