Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0199)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: gaze
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture I: The Waldorf School, Spiritual Science, Outer World, Inner World
- gaze, how far we can hear, in whatever is seen, heard or
- their own accomplishment, they gaze at it in wonder in their
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture IV: World Events, Initiation Knowledge and the Impulse toward Freedom
- if we do not turn the gaze of our soul on one hand to this
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture VII: Trends of Souls in People of the East, West, and Middle of Europe
- gaze to the spiritual, to fill man with the super-sensible
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture X: The Tapestry of the Senses, Memory, and the Spiritual World, -or- Spiritual-Cosmic Tasks of Man
- through which the gaze, turned inward, does not penetrate. If
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: