Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0199)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: grand
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture I: The Waldorf School, Spiritual Science, Outer World, Inner World
- age permeated by that grandiose decline we have often
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture II: Materialism, Party Line
- understands nothing of the course of events on a grand scale.
- the questions on the grand scale and is unable to realize
- questions on a grand scale, one will never reach the summit
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture IV: World Events, Initiation Knowledge and the Impulse toward Freedom
- it is usually done. Something grand is contained in the other
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture VII: Trends of Souls in People of the East, West, and Middle of Europe
- times, in the Grand Duchy of Baden, we experienced how a
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture VIII: East, Middle, West
- the fact that he produced much that was beautiful, grandiose,
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture IX: Hegel
- extraordinarily grand impression on those who were capable of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: