Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0199)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: inclination
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture VII: Trends of Souls in People of the East, West, and Middle of Europe
- service. For this whole inclination which thus expressed
- possessed that special soul inclination it had that still
- and yet another with a specific inclination towards the
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture VIII: East, Middle, West
- the inclination remained for a communal human life, for a
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XV: The Great Cosmic Signs in the Universe
- find any inclination today to investigate these great signs
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XVI: Changes in the Meaning of Speech, -or- Dreams and Human Development
- explains the slight inclination mankind had for developing
- long as one has the inclination, however, to interpret the
- little inclination for faculties that wish to experience,
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XVII: Consciousness of Pre-Existence
- are injected into it, we find little inclination and few
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: