Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0199)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: interior
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture I: The Waldorf School, Spiritual Science, Outer World, Inner World
- seethes and boils there within the human interior and which
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture III: Man's Twelve Senses in Relation to Imagination, Inspiration, Intuition
- continues more into the interior of the body, then this must
- penetrate still further into the interior of the outer bodily
- the word sense. By contrast, we penetrate our own interior
- touch. Then, if we press still further into our interior, we
- completely into our interior; we perceive the relationship of
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture VI: New Social Forms, Soul, Material World
- turn to the human interior, when we move from our senses
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture X: The Tapestry of the Senses, Memory, and the Spiritual World, -or- Spiritual-Cosmic Tasks of Man
- interior. Strange as this sounds, the truth must be grasped
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: