Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0199)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: key
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture VII: Trends of Souls in People of the East, West, and Middle of Europe
- now saying lies the key to much of what is really the riddle
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XII: The Members of the Human Being and their Relationship with the Social Organism
- the horse, the oxen and donkey do not move about in a
- forces that bestow the donkey shape on the donkey affect us
- bluntly — we do not acquire the form of a donkey. There
- on the forms of, say, a donkey or an elephant? We possess
- It is a fact that if we as human beings confront a donkey,
- shape of a donkey. We restrain our etheric body from doing so
- imbued with the tendency to become a donkey when it sees one,
- the donkey feeds. But this astral body is definately ensouled
- this etheric body to turn now into a donkey, now into an
- together with others. When we face a donkey, our etheric body
- wishes to become a donkey. When we confront another human
- that now, too, we wish to turn into a donkey. This is not
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XIII: The Interrelationship between the Human and the Social Organism
- that when we confront an elephant, a donkey, a calf, or other
- if we stand in front of a donkey that is eating thistles, our
- etheric body desires to resemble the donkey and the astral
- Title: Social Forms: Address: On the Occasion of the General Meeting of the Berlin Branch
- same keynote in it, the same spirit that must be overcome. On
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: