Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0199)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: love
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture III: Man's Twelve Senses in Relation to Imagination, Inspiration, Intuition
- gives us within; and the most beloved mystics offer us
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture IV: World Events, Initiation Knowledge and the Impulse toward Freedom
- death, namely, the capacity for love. The human capacity for
- love is created in us by the fact that, in this life between
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture VIII: East, Middle, West
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture X: The Tapestry of the Senses, Memory, and the Spiritual World, -or- Spiritual-Cosmic Tasks of Man
- we can call love, warmth, warmth of soul; the human being
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XI: Man as a Mediator of the Spiritual Beings of the Cosmos
- warmth-bestowing love into it. This then is one region of the
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XIII: The Interrelationship between the Human and the Social Organism
- in life. The one I love, the other I hate, I am indifferent
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XVII: Consciousness of Pre-Existence
- feelings of love could not enter the life of will. Again, a
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: