Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0199)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: mineral
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture IV: World Events, Initiation Knowledge and the Impulse toward Freedom
- and dwells out there in the mineral, plant and animal
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture VII: Trends of Souls in People of the East, West, and Middle of Europe
- woods and rivers, of animals, plants and minerals, all this
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XII: The Members of the Human Being and their Relationship with the Social Organism
- The mineral
- in terms of the mineral realm. After all, it has been
- complex of forces that creates the mineral kingdom. The
- the mineral, plant and animal
- kingdom is found in the astral body, and the mineral kingdom
- mineral concepts that the human being acquires. He
- in mineral concepts and forms. Only enlightened minds like
- the other hand, only dwells in the solid, mineral forms. If,
- the ego. What the ego acquires from the mineral realm and in
- that is the cultural sphere, the transformed mineral kingdom,
- Mineral Kingdom:
- the human being, we discover the mineral kingdom
- corresponding to the mineral kingdom, we have the cultural
- mineral realm. We need to know that owing to his observation
- of the mineral world man attains to his cultural life; that
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XIII: The Interrelationship between the Human and the Social Organism
- Mineral World
- in regard to our ego we are related to the mineral world.
- with the mineral world. We form the content of our
- consciousness essentially out of the mineral realm. I have
- mineral world that we are unable through our scientific
- consciousness merely traces man's kinship to the mineral
- the content born out of the mineral kingdom. He creates from
- is, basically speaking, transformed mineral kingdom.
- mineral, however, such as form and structure, has been
- consciousness from the mineral kingdom.
- essentially, transformed content derived from the mineral
- transformed content won from the mineral kingdom.
- transforms the content gained from the mineral realm and
- and scientifically on what is derived from the mineral
- mineral world. He does, however, transform these existing
- the mineral kingdom; it is something that we basically carry
- Mineral Kingdom
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XIV: The Connection of the Members of Man with the Kingdoms of Nature, the Necessity of the Threefold Order
- toward the mineral kingdom. We have seen how, as a result of
- of animal, plant or mineral nature prepared for us at the
- whoever views the earth as nothing but mineral substance,
- dead mineral realm, even though we do so with our ego, which
- into what is derived from the dead mineral. A higher sphere
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XVI: Changes in the Meaning of Speech, -or- Dreams and Human Development
- animal kingdom, the plant and the mineral kingdoms, is not
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XVII: Consciousness of Pre-Existence
- manner of modern geology as a huge mineral globe; he will
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: