Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0199)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: past
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture I: The Waldorf School, Spiritual Science, Outer World, Inner World
- define them in so many words, he is then already past the
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture II: Materialism, Party Line
- favorite pastime of our age of abstraction. Spiritual science
- green) which is given little attention today. During the past
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture III: Man's Twelve Senses in Relation to Imagination, Inspiration, Intuition
- external objects moving past us; through the extension or
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture IV: World Events, Initiation Knowledge and the Impulse toward Freedom
- initiation compares to that of the past. He knows that in the
- traditions of the past, however, only imitating and
- societies are nothing more than mere shadows of the past;
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture V: Forming Sound Judgment
- civilization than the days of the recent past. People will
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture VII: Trends of Souls in People of the East, West, and Middle of Europe
- the actual cause of the catastrophic events in the past few
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture VIII: East, Middle, West
- possessed in a distant past. For the very reason that this
- something of the past. We can admire it as something that was
- been handed down to us of the European past in the old
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture X: The Tapestry of the Senses, Memory, and the Spiritual World, -or- Spiritual-Cosmic Tasks of Man
- have been discussed here in the past few weeks from any
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XI: Man as a Mediator of the Spiritual Beings of the Cosmos
- the past. That does not work. The world is asking to be built
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XIII: The Interrelationship between the Human and the Social Organism
- the life of rights in the social organism of past ages.
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XIV: The Connection of the Members of Man with the Kingdoms of Nature, the Necessity of the Threefold Order
- borne in times past as blossom and fruit through the body of
- ourselves that the time is past when, after having worked
- Christian confessions, ministers and pastors, who make their
- of the present is caused by the spiritual of the past, and
- most recent past spiritual activities of mankind.
- nurtured in mankind during the past few centuries. One must
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XV: The Great Cosmic Signs in the Universe
- epoch, which sets out from this standpoint, and the past
- numerous occasions in the past few weeks from one aspect, and
- developed during the past few centuries. These bad habits are
- scientific thinking of the past few centuries has emerged
- the suppositions of the past few centuries, for they no
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XVI: Changes in the Meaning of Speech, -or- Dreams and Human Development
- comprehended in terms of the physical world. The whole past
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: