Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0199)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: penetrating
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture III: Man's Twelve Senses in Relation to Imagination, Inspiration, Intuition
- outside, adapted more for penetrating the outer world. When
- through initiation, we are actually capable of penetrating
- by penetrating through our outer senses into that which is
- penetrating mystically into our Body through our
- penetrating through our material phenomena, the phenomena of
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture IV: World Events, Initiation Knowledge and the Impulse toward Freedom
- we have to forego penetrating the veil of the senses and
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture X: The Tapestry of the Senses, Memory, and the Spiritual World, -or- Spiritual-Cosmic Tasks of Man
- penetrating the tapestry of memories customarily radiating
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XII: The Members of the Human Being and their Relationship with the Social Organism
- penetrating logic, a logic that arouses admiration, while, in
- rights corresponds to the plant kingdom. Again, penetrating
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: