Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0199)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: plane
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture I: The Waldorf School, Spiritual Science, Outer World, Inner World
- experience as the ethical sphere here on the physical plane
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture II: Materialism, Party Line
- here on the physical plane actually represent. Since life
- yesterday that when ascending from the physical plane into
- the nature of their activities here on the physical plane is
- you will find that one cannot remain on the physical plane if one
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture III: Man's Twelve Senses in Relation to Imagination, Inspiration, Intuition
- an the physical plane. One frequently notes that they expect
- plane as nothing but matter. It is all too lowly, too
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture VI: New Social Forms, Soul, Material World
- that he had forgotten the airplane in his graphic comparison,
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XIV: The Connection of the Members of Man with the Kingdoms of Nature, the Necessity of the Threefold Order
- constitutes content upon an earlier planetary evolution
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XV: The Great Cosmic Signs in the Universe
- thirteenth century does not refer to stars, to planets,
- merely as physical planets; instead, he speaks of the
- Intelligences that dwell in these planets who are the actual
- assume that the individual stars and planets are ensouled and
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XVII: Consciousness of Pre-Existence
- and the planets gradually developed; then, along with the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: