Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0199)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: power
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture IV: World Events, Initiation Knowledge and the Impulse toward Freedom
- could pass on to posterity. There is greatness and power in
- in the other direction. If, with our ordinary powers of
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture V: Forming Sound Judgment
- our reasoning power, our intellectuality.
- gateways through which the Ahrimanic powers enter the world,
- that whether benign or evil powers affect the course of
- sense world of supersensory or subsensory powers, they are
- result of higher powers, not of what he does or does not
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture VI: New Social Forms, Soul, Material World
- Entente powers) has in turn broken down.
- Western views that have no power to produce any viable kind
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture VII: Trends of Souls in People of the East, West, and Middle of Europe
- said today to be overpowered, because it became weak and
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture VIII: East, Middle, West
- and powerful, and he artificially raised himself to the
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture IX: Hegel
- flowed as the power of spirit into the world; the more
- presently forms an alliance with the powers of decadence.
- thoughts, the experience is a strong and powerful one. What
- Hegel wrests this logic from the powers of gravity, from the
- terrestrial powers, presenting it in all its cold
- powers, torn free from them and bestowed on humanity. This is
- the clutches of the Ahrimanic powers will also recognize his
- quickly succumbed to the Ahrimanic powers. The element which
- struggle of soul and spirit wrested from the Ahrimanic powers
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XI: Man as a Mediator of the Spiritual Beings of the Cosmos
- cosmos. Divine beings who serve the centrifugal motive powers
- and divine beings serving the centripetal powers meet each
- down. Inasmuch as their power and, above all, their influence
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XIII: The Interrelationship between the Human and the Social Organism
- physical body powerfully transmits its effect into the next
- this feeling, the powerful impulse could emerge that we need
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XV: The Great Cosmic Signs in the Universe
- their power is inwardly experienced in the proper way, lead
- are the Ahrimanic powers who are at work here; herein lies a
- over by super-sensible forces, spiritual powers which manifest
- those benign spiritual powers capable of working against
- other spiritual powers; and the spiritual powers that can
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XVI: Changes in the Meaning of Speech, -or- Dreams and Human Development
- divine powers, far removed from man, to step in and to do
- have the strong power of faith in it; but it is the strong,
- not the passive, power of faith that is needed here.
- does not have the will power truly to discard materialism
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XVII: Consciousness of Pre-Existence
- will penetrate human beings with the light and with the power
- that is needed to struggle free from the powers of decline
- possesses a secret power within himself by means of which he
- educates with the mysterious powers and forces that pass as
- nature by the divine-spiritual powers themselves. He believes
- of teeth signify? It is a much more powerful change in the
- The power that thrusts itself into being with the second
- a power that is active in the body only up to the seventh
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: