Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0199)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: project
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture I: The Waldorf School, Spiritual Science, Outer World, Inner World
- if one is wholeheartedly involved in the project and even if,
- ahrimanic being is projected here (see drawing, lower part)
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture III: Man's Twelve Senses in Relation to Imagination, Inspiration, Intuition
- in fact, we project entirely to the outside. We can sense
- silk or wool. We project the experiences of touch entirely
- of smell to the outside; he projects the images to the
- external realm. This effect is also projected within; man,
- of God leads to the inward projection of smell, and that the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: