Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0199)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: prosaic
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture V: Forming Sound Judgment
- prosaic, namely, the economic life. We know that the economy
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture X: The Tapestry of the Senses, Memory, and the Spiritual World, -or- Spiritual-Cosmic Tasks of Man
- organization, something that would appear thoroughly prosaic
- to certain illusion-prone mystics, but does not seem prosaic
- establishes itself in the prosaic organs of the human
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XIII: The Interrelationship between the Human and the Social Organism
- sensitive to this will note it in his physiognomy. A prosaic
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XVI: Changes in the Meaning of Speech, -or- Dreams and Human Development
- prosaic attitude of the present time is one of its
- are suppressed, if the dry, prosaic person guides the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: