Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0199)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: rigid
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture I: The Waldorf School, Spiritual Science, Outer World, Inner World
- things too rigidly in words. One cannot study matters
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture III: Man's Twelve Senses in Relation to Imagination, Inspiration, Intuition
- the physical, the condition of having already become rigid in
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture X: The Tapestry of the Senses, Memory, and the Spiritual World, -or- Spiritual-Cosmic Tasks of Man
- To experience it is to be affected by something rigidifying,
- were, out of wisdom-filled thoughts, but it is cold, rigid,
- evoking chills. This cold, rigid world of forces holds the
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XII: The Members of the Human Being and their Relationship with the Social Organism
- and in such a way that we do not merely accept some rigidly
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XV: The Great Cosmic Signs in the Universe
- labor has already led to a downright rigid form, with human
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: