Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0199)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: ripe
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture IV: World Events, Initiation Knowledge and the Impulse toward Freedom
- the one hand, the time is ripe and, on the other, urgently
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture X: The Tapestry of the Senses, Memory, and the Spiritual World, -or- Spiritual-Cosmic Tasks of Man
- however, only come into contact with this centripetally
- intercourse, with this centripetal world.
- beyond the threshold, this centripetal world is cold and icy.
- organized so that he can sense this centripetal world
- why does one? Man brings into this world of centripetal
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XI: Man as a Mediator of the Spiritual Beings of the Cosmos
- equipped with centripetal forces that hold the spiritual
- that through him a world of centripetal forces and a world of
- and divine beings serving the centripetal powers meet each
- find their balance? The centripetal forces work principally
- consonance and harmony between the centripetal and
- are related to the centripetal, compressing forces of the
- centripetal forces work into our senses, into our eyes, ears,
- apart into distant space, yet is held together centripetally
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XIV: The Connection of the Members of Man with the Kingdoms of Nature, the Necessity of the Threefold Order
- varicolored in the blossoms and achieves ripeness in the
- body, we see that it sprouts, flourishes and ripens just like
- flourishing and ripening through the human organs; it turns
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: