Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0199)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: scent
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture I: The Waldorf School, Spiritual Science, Outer World, Inner World
- has led into the decline of the present, and the ascent must
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture II: Materialism, Party Line
- relates to the tangible forces of ascent and decline in
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture III: Man's Twelve Senses in Relation to Imagination, Inspiration, Intuition
- scent reminiscent of rue, a herb with a tart, but not
- never arrive at impulses that lead again to an ascent until
- to come to an ascent again.
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture V: Forming Sound Judgment
- descent. We deal here with true, genuine, totally discernible
- decline to an ascent by drawing on the sources of spiritual
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture VI: New Social Forms, Soul, Material World
- to arrive at an ascent again from our general decline.
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture VIII: East, Middle, West
- this West is asking for the ascent into what lies beyond
- that is intimately connected with the forces of ascent, not
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XI: Man as a Mediator of the Spiritual Beings of the Cosmos
- the measures intended to lead to an ascent will deteriorate
- understand the forces of ascent. Then, however, one will have
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XV: The Great Cosmic Signs in the Universe
- mankind's ascent!” To be sure, from certain quarters,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: