Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0199)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: sensation
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture I: The Waldorf School, Spiritual Science, Outer World, Inner World
- colors, experience warmth and similar sensations, they
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture III: Man's Twelve Senses in Relation to Imagination, Inspiration, Intuition
- frees itself in a way through sensation from the surface and
- sense of balance into the soul. It is the sensation of
- sensations according to the external, conventional world of
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture IV: World Events, Initiation Knowledge and the Impulse toward Freedom
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture X: The Tapestry of the Senses, Memory, and the Spiritual World, -or- Spiritual-Cosmic Tasks of Man
- memories are those saturated with impulses of sensations
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XIII: The Interrelationship between the Human and the Social Organism
- sensations you have been able to receive directly into your
- concepts and sensations resembling the feelings of rights.
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XVII: Consciousness of Pre-Existence
- namely, metamorphosing sensations and behind them a spiritual
- and matter resolve themselves into sensations. The spirit
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: