Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0199)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: shape
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture I: The Waldorf School, Spiritual Science, Outer World, Inner World
- which actually shapes the child's brain, does not pour itself
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture II: Materialism, Party Line
- proper shape; if one is not in a Position to handle the major
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture III: Man's Twelve Senses in Relation to Imagination, Inspiration, Intuition
- need to be alarmed by these things, for we shape all our
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture VIII: East, Middle, West
- how the politics of the future must be shaped. Neither will
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XI: Man as a Mediator of the Spiritual Beings of the Cosmos
- feel, and through which we are intended to shape our
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XII: The Members of the Human Being and their Relationship with the Social Organism
- table its shape. In regard to the animal kingdom surrounding
- forces that bestow the donkey shape on the donkey affect us
- the shape of elephants. Yet all the forces fashioning these
- shapes surround us everywhere. Why is it that we do not take
- these shapes if we did not have these other opposing forces.
- shape of a donkey. We restrain our etheric body from doing so
- assume the elephant shape and is prevented from doing so only
- because of the physical body's solid shape. Whether it be
- to assume the shapes of any and all creatures. Potentially,
- into all these shapes. Therefore, we can say that we carry
- assume all animal shapes, our astral body is inclined to
- that shapes the plant kingdom.
- shapes of this specific realm. This acts within our ego. It
- morphology of plants, to metamorphosis. Here, the shapes are
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XIII: The Interrelationship between the Human and the Social Organism
- animal shapes, our etheric body has the inner tendency to
- comes to expression in the shape of the head in the next
- astral body and shapes it. It is, in fact, this formation of
- it, but that we shape the economic life so that it bears the
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XIV: The Connection of the Members of Man with the Kingdoms of Nature, the Necessity of the Threefold Order
- existence will have to shape itself artistically. Without
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: