Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0199)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: stir
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture III: Man's Twelve Senses in Relation to Imagination, Inspiration, Intuition
- What surrounds these senses, however, what stirs below in the
- senses, so we do not directly perceive all that stirs in our
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture IV: World Events, Initiation Knowledge and the Impulse toward Freedom
- basically stirs and vibrates through all humanity today: How
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture V: Forming Sound Judgment
- in such matters. Nowadays, people do not get stirred up when
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture VIII: East, Middle, West
- Strange as it may seem, something was astir in Central
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture X: The Tapestry of the Senses, Memory, and the Spiritual World, -or- Spiritual-Cosmic Tasks of Man
- that they can stir the world, whereas they only talk around
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XV: The Great Cosmic Signs in the Universe
- directed to the swastika are certainly stirring. Today, the
- throughout the time of the war psychosis, stirred up by hate
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: