Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0199)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: striving
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture IV: World Events, Initiation Knowledge and the Impulse toward Freedom
- striving for the impulse of freedom rises up from
- that resounds in human striving that is not clearly
- this striving of humanity and the creation of a new
- indeed striving for freedom, freedom for the individual, and
- into individualities. This striving, however, seems to be at
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture V: Forming Sound Judgment
- man. It is not a matter merely of striving for another more
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture VII: Trends of Souls in People of the East, West, and Middle of Europe
- state what is striving to be threefold, nothing will result
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture VIII: East, Middle, West
- European striving is, after all, aimed at lifting oneself out
- striving beyond the nerve-sense system, strives down into
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture IX: Hegel
- that have always been the high points of all striving for a
- form the whole new cultural striving, that took hold of him
- say that the most singular of all kinds of human striving on
- side, the upward striving spirit, snatching the logic away
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: