Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0199)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: substance
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture I: The Waldorf School, Spiritual Science, Outer World, Inner World
- constantly seething and boiling substance. This metabolic
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture II: Materialism, Party Line
- seething of substance within the skin until it became flames
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture III: Man's Twelve Senses in Relation to Imagination, Inspiration, Intuition
- substance. We come to ghosts, real specters, when we depart
- permeation with universal cosmic substance, with being as
- of you — this all-pervading substance of God —
- comfort, then we come to corporeality, to material substance.
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture IV: World Events, Initiation Knowledge and the Impulse toward Freedom
- taught to school children — that the substance of the
- substance was in some way compressed, then changed and
- metamorphosed, but that fundamentally the same substance is
- substance is indestructible, that everything consists only of
- transformations of this substance. The concept of the so
- transformations of substance, and which will vanish when our
- confluence of the effects of forces and substances occurring
- matter, no substance, no energy, of which natural science
- point. What does matter is that one learns in substance
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture VI: New Social Forms, Soul, Material World
- material substance in the outer world and do not seek the
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture VII: Trends of Souls in People of the East, West, and Middle of Europe
- goes, “The external world is the substance of duty
- no materiality. It is only the substance of my duty which has
- “The external world is the substance of my duty become
- substance of duty can become reality. Here, all the raw
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture VIII: East, Middle, West
- who does not conceive of substance in terms of lumps of
- external material world is the substance of my duty become
- of its own; it is only the visible substance of my
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture IX: Hegel
- to him as the very substance of spirit. One could say that this
- ideas are the very substance of the universe. It was a
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture X: The Tapestry of the Senses, Memory, and the Spiritual World, -or- Spiritual-Cosmic Tasks of Man
- molecules, atoms and substances perform all sorts of dances.
- side of the threshold, no such world of substance is
- all, actual earthly substance, the element, in fact, that
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XII: The Members of the Human Being and their Relationship with the Social Organism
- its substance from the inner impulses of existence.
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XIII: The Interrelationship between the Human and the Social Organism
- it. This is true of the physical substance, but I should like
- its material substance, not the form — is delivered
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XIV: The Connection of the Members of Man with the Kingdoms of Nature, the Necessity of the Threefold Order
- up with the substance coming from the earth and taken up into
- whoever views the earth as nothing but mineral substance,
- us as substance will pass away. What dwells in us as ideals
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XV: The Great Cosmic Signs in the Universe
- because the brain secretes and eliminates substances.
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XVI: Changes in the Meaning of Speech, -or- Dreams and Human Development
- towards the necessary change. For human soul substance will
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XVII: Consciousness of Pre-Existence
- malleable substance to the soul forces that make it healthy.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: