Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0199)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: talent
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture VII: Trends of Souls in People of the East, West, and Middle of Europe
- especially talented at developing thought forms. I have just
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture VIII: East, Middle, West
- yesterday, because he is especially talented in shaping
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XI: Man as a Mediator of the Spiritual Beings of the Cosmos
- the human talents and gifts out of the spirit, through the
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XII: The Members of the Human Being and their Relationship with the Social Organism
- mimicry,” the human talent for imitation.
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XIII: The Interrelationship between the Human and the Social Organism
- written plays, but whole talent, if such it can be called,
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XIV: The Connection of the Members of Man with the Kingdoms of Nature, the Necessity of the Threefold Order
- commensurate with our talents in the spiritual sphere, what
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XVII: Consciousness of Pre-Existence
- intuition that Goethe said, “A talent is formed in the
- Talent springs
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: