Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0199)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: tendency
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture I: The Waldorf School, Spiritual Science, Outer World, Inner World
- naively but with a slight materialist tendency, when they
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture VI: New Social Forms, Soul, Material World
- graphic image. It is indeed the tendency of our time to
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture IX: Hegel
- tendency to devastation in regard to the established cultural
- life, the tendency that is seeking to transform even the
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture X: The Tapestry of the Senses, Memory, and the Spiritual World, -or- Spiritual-Cosmic Tasks of Man
- physical world, the tendency exists to expand and spread out
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XII: The Members of the Human Being and their Relationship with the Social Organism
- our etheric body constantly has the tendency to assume the
- imbued with the tendency to become a donkey when it sees one,
- with the tendency to accommodate itself to those forces that
- from the tendency of the astral body, residing in the
- plant form possible? When you transform this tendency
- comes to us from birth, we would only have the tendency in
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XIII: The Interrelationship between the Human and the Social Organism
- tendency to confront the animal world in a certain way,
- animal shapes, our etheric body has the inner tendency to
- inner tendency to assume these animal forms. It has a special
- the plant kingdom, it has the tendency to become plantlike,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: