Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0199)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: threshold
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture I: The Waldorf School, Spiritual Science, Outer World, Inner World
- yonder side of the Guardian of the Threshold and means,
- side of the threshold we can see that it is the spirit which,
- however, that the moment you pass across the threshold it
- threshold, abstract categories, logical approval or
- side of the threshold. It must be our concern today actually
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture II: Materialism, Party Line
- the higher worlds beyond the threshold, no abstractions
- Instead, as soon as one has crossed the threshold, having
- passed the Guardian of the Threshold without lingering there
- exist beyond the threshold. It is not possible to follow a
- line here, denoting the threshold (see drawing). Here are the
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture III: Man's Twelve Senses in Relation to Imagination, Inspiration, Intuition
- his senses, when he crosses over the threshold — which,
- that when one speaks from beyond the threshold, speaking out
- not to expect the spiritual world beyond the threshold to be
- Considered from yonder side of the threshold, the
- threshold, is nothing so sublime. This is because mysticism
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture V: Forming Sound Judgment
- the other side of the threshold than on this side.
- the threshold, from the super-sensible world, into the sense
- really are. Speaking from the other side of the threshold,
- we designate as genius from this side of the threshold is
- (childishness) on this side of the threshold, we really mean
- how a certain insight gained beyond the threshold in the
- across the threshold from the physical world in the spiritual
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture X: The Tapestry of the Senses, Memory, and the Spiritual World, -or- Spiritual-Cosmic Tasks of Man
- threshold of the super-sensible world. One can say that the
- were drawn from beyond this threshold. Everything that is
- the threshold this outer world presents an appearance that
- of the threshold. To put it in a word, I would say that
- this side of the threshold people now speculate on what is
- side of the threshold, no such world of substance is
- region beyond the threshold, it is immediately obvious that a
- penetrate from beyond the threshold through the tapestry of
- world purely from this side of the threshold.
- man is observed from the other side of the threshold, he is
- beyond the threshold. We learn to see him as a member of the
- knowledge something derived from this side of the threshold.
- means of viewing the world from beyond the threshold. There
- the threshold.
- that can be investigated beyond the threshold of the sense
- beyond the threshold, this centripetal world is cold and icy.
- threshold feels this chill, this cold contraction. This
- cannot sense yourself an the other side of the threshold with
- beyond the threshold has to be entered. For it is a region
- how, from beyond the threshold, man is seen to have a task
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XI: Man as a Mediator of the Spiritual Beings of the Cosmos
- beyond the threshold that lies between the world of the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: