Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0199)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: touch
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture I: The Waldorf School, Spiritual Science, Outer World, Inner World
- aspect of the external world through their sense of touch and
- grasped or touched, it is no longer a phenomenon to the same
- of touch, for instance, are intuitively taken as something
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture III: Man's Twelve Senses in Relation to Imagination, Inspiration, Intuition
- hearing, smell, taste and touch. In more recent times, even
- through the sense of touch is still more inward, already
- case with the sense of smell. When you touch objects, you
- actually perceive only yourself. You touch an object and if
- organism when you perceive by means of the sense of touch.
- touch. Then, if we press still further into our interior, we
- movement, sense of balance, and the senses of touch and
- the imaginations are then colored, literally touched here and
- touched, not only emotionally, but we feel ourselves
- touch and smell? Here, the matter is very different. Let us
- touch, balance, movement and life. In everyday life, we do
- we perceive the inner processes of the sense of touch which,
- silk or wool. We project the experiences of touch entirely
- into external space. What we have in the sense of touch is
- is present in the properties of the sense of touch ascribed
- to the objects. The organ of the sense of touch, however,
- sense of touch attains in touching, because the two aspects
- sense of touch, man would have no feeling for God. What is
- felt by the sense of touch as roughness and smoothness,
- such. It is precisely through the sense of touch that we
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture VI: New Social Forms, Soul, Material World
- interpret the sense of touch differently from the other
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture VII: Trends of Souls in People of the East, West, and Middle of Europe
- surrounded by things that I could touch. There must be wood,
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XI: Man as a Mediator of the Spiritual Beings of the Cosmos
- There, however, I am touching on something still quite
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XV: The Great Cosmic Signs in the Universe
- resources began to touch rock bottom, the neutral countries
- Title: Social Forms: Address: On the Occasion of the General Meeting of the Berlin Branch
- like to touch upon something else. Before I traveled in the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: