Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0199)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: tries
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture V: Forming Sound Judgment
- The way one tries to do it today, proceeding from the
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture VI: New Social Forms, Soul, Material World
- certain countries.
- in all the countries freely take their destiny into their
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture VII: Trends of Souls in People of the East, West, and Middle of Europe
- faith on the other, a faith that no longer even tries to be
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture IX: Hegel
- between what tries to rise above the human being and what
- appears as a spirit that can be understood only if one tries
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XII: The Members of the Human Being and their Relationship with the Social Organism
- elephant, stag-beetle or dirt-beetle, the etheric body tries
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XV: The Great Cosmic Signs in the Universe
- wishes to do something, if one tries to realize intentions so
- European countries. But when Central Europe's financial
- resources began to touch rock bottom, the neutral countries
- it shows the necessity for efforts by those countries that
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XVI: Changes in the Meaning of Speech, -or- Dreams and Human Development
- materialistically, but at the same time he tries to think
- Title: Social Forms: Address: On the Occasion of the General Meeting of the Berlin Branch
- European countries were absolutely satisfactory, and that one
- members of the Central European countries had adopted during
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: