Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0199)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: unity
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture I: The Waldorf School, Spiritual Science, Outer World, Inner World
- first year, I always had the opportunity to observe the
- unfortunately have little opportunity to penetrate human
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture II: Materialism, Party Line
- every opportunity must be seized to lend a voice to those
- village community. Only a person who understands the nature
- village community is the only reality in the East. All the
- this aggregate of the village community can be organized.
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture IV: World Events, Initiation Knowledge and the Impulse toward Freedom
- opportunity I shall have to go into additional matters that
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture VI: New Social Forms, Soul, Material World
- the conviction that justice, unity, peace, and law will only
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture VII: Trends of Souls in People of the East, West, and Middle of Europe
- the actual concrete unity, for it is precisely by grasping
- they can be. For unity must come about through the
- down, and then viewed as a unity.
- opportunity for developing in the West, and from there, could
- a general program — such as the unity of all men
- from it except that in the West the state will be a unity
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture VIII: East, Middle, West
- that can bring about a unity of these three, a living unity.
- if we cannot unite them in a higher unity. And we can only
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture IX: Hegel
- experienced, not in a vaguely defined unity of the world, not
- ago, I had the opportunity to take a look at a 10,000 ruble
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture X: The Tapestry of the Senses, Memory, and the Spiritual World, -or- Spiritual-Cosmic Tasks of Man
- earthly world is basically only an apparent unity. In fact,
- man is not a unity at all. He is the confluence of the
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XII: The Members of the Human Being and their Relationship with the Social Organism
- human social community. The other forces of the kingdoms of
- nature cannot establish this social community; in nature, the
- with nothing less than the fact that if the social community
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XIII: The Interrelationship between the Human and the Social Organism
- community in this duller consciousness — the economic
- in the life of the human community, the economic life in
- consciousness of God within him, of forming a unity with the
- this unity is constituted, how the human being is joined with
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XV: The Great Cosmic Signs in the Universe
- only thing such journalists can do is seize the opportunity
- denied the opportunity here to encounter others in a spirit
- Title: Social Forms: Address: On the Occasion of the General Meeting of the Berlin Branch
- General Meeting convening today, and the opportunity of my
- find the opportunity in the next few days to point to a
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: