Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0199)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: wisdom
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture IV: World Events, Initiation Knowledge and the Impulse toward Freedom
- initiation wisdom, illuminated by the light of freedom, must
- passing on to them the initiation wisdom, even of gaining
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture V: Forming Sound Judgment
- inwardly attaining to the wisdom which, out of the spiritual
- traditions of ancient initiation wisdom but apply the latter
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture X: The Tapestry of the Senses, Memory, and the Spiritual World, -or- Spiritual-Cosmic Tasks of Man
- of wisdom becomes intelligible when we can trace this
- original wisdom to the revelations derived from mystery
- which the ancient mystery wisdom was drawn, but now in a new
- calcifying; yet it is filled with wisdom. It is woven, as it
- were, out of wisdom-filled thoughts, but it is cold, rigid,
- intensive wisdom, yet makes you freeze. Without this
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XI: Man as a Mediator of the Spiritual Beings of the Cosmos
- arrive at the wisdom that arises from man's inner being, the
- Title: Social Forms: Lecture XV: The Great Cosmic Signs in the Universe
- last ramification of such extraterrestrial wisdom.
- down from the stars as human wisdom in the Orient grew dim
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: