Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0206)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: gnostic
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Dual Form of Cognition During the Middle Ages and the Development of Knowledge in Modern Times
- utmost to destroy, with but a few exceptions, every gnostic document.
- human world-conceptions, these gnostic documents represent that
- certain respect, risen out of Gnosticism. It has risen out of
- configuration of Greek culture, Aristotle is not a Gnostic. The
- longer be experienced. What the Gnostics set forth, contains, as it
- Title: Man as a Being: Lecture 2
- very far from representative ones, the whole of the Gnostic literature
- of the real Gnostics, too, but their teachings were abstractions of a
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: