Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0206)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: plato
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Dual Form of Cognition During the Middle Ages and the Development of Knowledge in Modern Times
- contains last, pale gleams of Plato's arguments, this
- intellect (in Plato, this was not evident as yet) and who clearly
- from the time of Plato onwards, his complete mastery of the
- Title: Man as a Being: Lecture 2
- men of that time thought. To try to understand Plato or Heraclitus or
- to Plato, for example, who was Aristotle's teacher, we need an
- Aristotle in a forward direction, from the direction of Plato, one
- for Plato.
- Europe, back as far as Plato, all that afterwards became more and more
- quite different from the relationship that Plato had. It is not a
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: