Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0206)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: asleep
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Remedy for Our Diseased Civilisation
- moment of waking up to the moment of falling asleep. Even then, he
- moment of falling asleep, the human being dreams awake within his
- is fast asleep; it sleeps even when we are otherwise awake. In
- reality, we are only awake in our life of thoughts. You fall asleep
- which takes place from the moment of falling asleep to the moment of
- the time of falling asleep to the time of waking up?
- Title: Development of the child up to puberty
- place between falling asleep and waking, something happens
- asleep and waking — unable to transmit the same forces
- spiritual realities as we live between falling asleep and
- asleep and waking up.
- regarding the conditions between falling asleep and waking is
- falling asleep. For this state I have just made indications. In
- the condition between falling asleep and waking, something
- bodies even during asleep. From this time the I lights up as an
- we are asleep in our will even during the day, what becomes
- Title: Man as a Being: Lecture 1
- especially each night, for while we are asleep we withdraw from it
- the sphere wherein he is actually asleep. There, man is a cosmic being
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: