Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0206)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: astral
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Development of the child up to puberty
- this period of life is between the ether body and the astral
- metabolism and blood circulation as astral forces. Here the
- astral body works against it. We have the inward streaming of
- astral and ether bodies direct their chief attack during the
- the astral and the ether bodies.
- and ten — there is a liberation of the I and the astral
- individual being when actually the I and astral body are not
- maturity the astral body takes its full entitlement in the
- Title: Man as a Being: Lecture 1
- with our subjectivity, our ego and our astral body.
- Title: Man as a Being: Lecture 3
- the head physical body, ether body, astral body and ego
- of the astral body; for when we form ideas, the entire activity of
- ideation belongs to the astral body. Thus the astral body creates its
- the rhythmic system there is no imprint of the astral body as such,
- have physical body, etheric body and astral body, in such a way that
- bodies have their imprints within it; but the astral body and the ego
- astral body and etheric body are free. We have not only to recognise
- that an astral body and an etheric body have no basis in the head;
- imprinted in the head-organisation. On the other hand, the astral
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: