Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0206)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: body
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Remedy for Our Diseased Civilisation
- when he lays aside the physical body, when his spiritual part is
- Title: Development of the child up to puberty
- the human body already. When they appear as if freed out of the
- body then the appearance is by contrast more like a soul force.
- the body and were active there. That which later would become
- spiritual was working in the body.
- or to an alternate interaction between soul and body. We arrive
- actual activity within the human body, at least in part, is
- this period of life is between the ether body and the astral
- body which undergoes a particular transformation towards
- considerable part of these growing forces remain in the body
- breathing and the physical body. The greatest part of our
- wants to affect in us fails to become active in the body. Now
- body against the forces penetrating through the breathing
- body and their correlation found in the material, in the
- from the ether body upwards between the ages of seven to
- astral body works against it. We have the inward streaming of
- body from the physical body during sleep. The child namely
- individual being when actually the I and astral body are not
- soul-spiritual incorporated into his body and this works into
- the body. As a duality the soul-spiritual appears opposite the
- than the older person. The body of the child is even permeated
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Man as a Being: Lecture 1
- consciousness of it. But although our whole body tastes (with the
- given over to the body.
- with our subjectivity, our ego and our astral body.
- Title: Man as a Being: Lecture 2
- between body and soul, they think they are using a concept which
- derives from original observation, whereas what they think about body
- the doctrine that man must not be regarded as consisting of body, soul
- and spirit but of body and soul only, although some spiritual
- centuries-old custom of assuming man to consist of body and soul.
- naked concepts. What lived in it was a body of abstractions. We can
- the doctrine of the uniform origin of both body and soul through birth
- and death, for it regards the soul as well as the body as having been
- Title: Man as a Being: Lecture 3
- as belonging by their very nature to the life of both soul and body.
- transformed body (apart from the head) of the previous earth-life, but
- with the matter that fills out the body, but with the relationships of
- weight that a body would have that was made of brain fluid and was the
- the head physical body, ether body, astral body and ego
- of the astral body; for when we form ideas, the entire activity of
- ideation belongs to the astral body. Thus the astral body creates its
- somewhat mobile. The etheric body has its exact imprint in the head,
- and the physical body most definitely so of all. On the other hand, in
- the rhythmic system there is no imprint of the astral body as such,
- system only the physical body has its mirror-image.
- have physical body, etheric body and astral body, in such a way that
- bodies have their imprints within it; but the astral body and the ego
- metabolic-limb system we have the physical body as such, and the ego,
- astral body and etheric body are free. We have not only to recognise
- that an astral body and an etheric body have no basis in the head;
- body, for example, is quite free throughout the rhythmic system,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: