Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0206)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: earth
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Goethe and the Evolution of Consciousness
- Spirit of the Earth art nearer to me. After the year 1790
- to work again upon his drama, the Spirit of the Earth is no longer
- he does not inwardly say: Thou Spirit of the Earth art
- nearer, but he says: Not until I rise above the earthly
- Earth can I understand Man. And many other passages can be
- beginning and an ending of a mineral Earth to-day and build up our
- the entropy of the Earth. All these things are abstractions, derived
- Title: Lecture: The Remedy for Our Diseased Civilisation
- and then ... when the earth shall have continued for a while in this
- the earth.
- earth in which the so-called civilisation has unfolded. We may
- the East and asserting itself over a great part of the earth. This is
- is, however, connected with the whole earth. What we generally call
- which lies within the earth and that which is outside the earth. The
- human being identifies himself with the earth. For this reason, he
- the earth: nationality, and so forth. The human being adopts the
- standpoint of the earth-being, and he speaks of the universe from the
- standpoint of the earth-being. Try to feel how this standpoint is,
- earth; this enables him to acquire certain cognitions which represent
- his efforts to grasp what is above the earth and under the earth, for
- this alone can throw light upon the conditions of the earth.
- will really be able to found upon the earth a human structure
- a theoretical manner of how the Earth has developed out of the Moon,
- with all that constitutes humanity upon the earth; he felt that he
- Title: Development of the child up to puberty
- hypotheses about the beginning and the end of the earth.
- warmth to itself. Then the earth with all its people and
- all its moral ideals. This earth's demise is ensured by the Law
- the death of the earth, the death of all human souls just like
- seed is for a future natural existence and that the earth with
- that Heaven and Earth will perish but My word, the Logos, which
- affairs which needed to be organized on the earth round was not
- literally: “Heaven and Earth will perish but my Word will
- will enfold, just as the earth will perish.
- Title: Man as a Being: Lecture 2
- soul which has unconscious memories of earlier lives on earth. Man is
- beginning and the end of the earth; but when the end decreed by the
- perishing earth, all this has to be left to faith!
- Title: Man as a Being: Lecture 3
- apart from the head organisation, in an earlier earth-life. Thus what
- we carry about in a particular earth-life as our head is the
- transformed body (apart from the head) of the previous earth-life, but
- rebirth into the head-formation of the next earthly life. One must of
- condition the metabolic-limb system of this present earth-life. The
- previous earth-life, and the other, the faculty of memory, he acquires
- connection with this earth-life, does not suffice to enable us to look
- experienced these ideas in our previous earth-life; but they are none
- previous earth lives and to whom it is therefore easy to communicate
- the human being, in so far as he stands on the earth, has his natural
- an earlier earth-life.
- through a metamorphosis of his previous earthly life, and then he sees
- present earth-life, whilst the head organisation, down to its very
- shape, we bring with us out of our previous earth-life. Whoever
- ideation with previous earth-lives, and the faculty of memory with the
- present earth-life. In later lectures we shall see that we can
- show how it is developed in the present earth-life, but passes over
- through the life between death and rebirth into the next earthly life.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: