Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0206)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: exact
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Goethe and the Evolution of Consciousness
- a child. For a child sees the table just exactly as we see it, but he
- Title: Lecture: The Remedy for Our Diseased Civilisation
- man of the same type would stand there, he would be exactly the same.
- exactly the same degree of consciousness as the
- Title: Development of the child up to puberty
- pointed out, to being strictly exact and wanting to link
- Title: Man as a Being: Lecture 1
- it directly with our sense of sight, so, in exactly the same way, the
- of course be characterised more exactly. In the sense of touch, as in
- physical world a man in movement is exactly the same thing to observe
- perceive through them in ourselves is exactly the same as what we
- Title: Man as a Being: Lecture 3
- of memory is there. Here, in short, one can perceive quite exactly the
- Now what is it exactly that lies behind this! Just think on the
- man's intellectual life, the life of ideas, one can find a very exact
- somewhat mobile. The etheric body has its exact imprint in the head,
- exactly like the faculty of memory, as the most soul-like function. So
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: