Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0206)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: face
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Goethe and the Evolution of Consciousness
- That which in the song of birds ripples along the surface like the
- Title: Lecture: The Dual Form of Cognition During the Middle Ages and the Development of Knowledge in Modern Times
- were made to uphold Christianity even in the face of the enlightened
- was powerless in the face of what was flowing into natural science
- in the face of the materialism of the nineteenth century, if we
- Title: Lecture: The Remedy for Our Diseased Civilisation
- gradually came to the surface in more recent times, and that it was
- nothing but a ball, a round head rolling along over the surface of
- But this is not the case on the surface, I might say, in
- expression, below the surface of the materialistic civilisation; this
- evident. What has developed below the surface, as a germ, what has
- this course, we shall face the war of all against all, at the end of
- face this war of all against all. We would see the gradual
- Title: Development of the child up to puberty
- compare it to looking at our faces in a garden mirror ball
- — if you have a pretty face you will still see the
- Title: Man as a Being: Lecture 1
- become customary to say that when we are face to face with another
- think, you make a wry face when you drink vinegar; that shows quite
- still develops to some extent on the surface. There we do have a clear
- concentrated at the very surface, whereas actually the whole man is
- Title: Man as a Being: Lecture 2
- evolution of humanity, a question that has to be clearly faced to-day.
- Title: Man as a Being: Lecture 3
- aware of our head. The truth is that our head effaces itself in our
- is that, if we honestly admit what we are faced with, we shall have to
- are powerless in the face of necessity.
- impotent in the face of this contradiction? Remember how I said that
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: