Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0206)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: specific
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Development of the child up to puberty
- human evolution from a specific angle today. I will link these
- specifically human. Thus they avenged themselves by claiming
- Title: Man as a Being: Lecture 1
- and do not consider what is specific in each individual sense. Of
- and inner, are specifically outer senses (see
- to the specifically inner senses. For, you see, what the sense of
- objective process is something which has absolutely no specific
- specifically external; it is they which have the task of assimilating
- inner world. And through the last group a specific experience of what
- experience. It is by no means correct, for instance, that no specific
- characteristics of the specifically outer senses still enters a little
- organ of so specific a nature, but this does not justify us in
- Title: Man as a Being: Lecture 3
- fact that certain elements with specific affinities and valencies
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: