Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0206)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: understand
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Goethe and the Evolution of Consciousness
- in their life of soul, it would be impossible to understand them. One
- would not understand how they spoke or what they did. Historical
- We shall never understand Goethe unless we bear in mind the
- and outlook, will never understand him. For an inner change of mental
- is it possible to understand Goethe's whole attitude to Faust
- Earth can I understand Man. And many other passages can be
- We shall not succeed in understanding such historical records of
- limitation, but it is a fact nevertheless. And a true understanding
- the spirit of Greece with understanding. Goethe's attitude to
- soul was itself living, men were able to understand the living
- anthroposophical Spiritual Science can understand thoroughly what is
- where we understand the process wherein sound itself is moulded and
- Title: Lecture: The Dual Form of Cognition During the Middle Ages and the Development of Knowledge in Modern Times
- understanding attitude towards the world and man. This does not
- to understand what it lacked, indeed, but what it had to lack, owing
- Title: Lecture: The Remedy for Our Diseased Civilisation
- the form in which we can understand it, if we allow things to take
- Title: Development of the child up to puberty
- enter our sleep condition, understanding realities from there.
- understandable striking traits according to psychiatric
- areas of which it understands nothing, making it sick.
- Title: Man as a Being: Lecture 1
- order to understand his thought, in order to bring it into connection
- life-sense and so on. And you will understand this difference best if
- When we picture the human being in this way, we have to understand
- It is essential to understand that to assemble an immense number of
- is to understand the absolute necessity of reaching clear ideas, ideas
- Title: Man as a Being: Lecture 2
- prevailing, in order to get any sort of understanding as to how the
- men of that time thought. To try to understand Plato or Heraclitus or
- is an utter impossibility. We do not even understand Aristotle. And
- Indeed, a real understanding of the essential soul-life has for the
- culture. And you understand that culture best when you understand it
- objective knowledge. Anyone who wishes to understand what is contained
- understanding of these things, and must take this direction (see
- upper man). And whoever wishes to understand what is really to be
- Title: Man as a Being: Lecture 3
- From this you will understand that ordinary memory, which we have
- acquire the ability to go behind this memory, to learn to understand
- look at the human head-organisation with understanding to say why.
- be detected in the physical forms. It is not possible to understand
- much head-men, we shall understand a great deal, but remember little
- one can really understand the structure of matter particularly
- when it comes to organic life only if one understands it in its
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: