Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0207)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: nirvana
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Evil and the Power of Thought
- habitual, but rather in the world of Nirvana, where this habitual
- interpretation of Nirvana, of the sublimest surrender of the Ego, as
- pupils of the ancient oriental civilisation — it is this Nirvana
- Nirvana spoke, while the Ego flowed out into the world in love.”
- lymph, in which lives an echo of the longing for Nirvana.
- Title: Lecture: The Seeds of Future Worlds
- used to speak of Nirvana, of the end and disappearance of egohood.
- Title: Fundamental Impulses in the Mysteries of Ancient and Modern Times
- This conception of Nirvana, the utmost resignation of the Ego, as in
- itself, speaks. With us, Nirvana spoke in the Ego's loving
- lymph, containing the echo of the Nirvana-longing. In the
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture I
- the habitual, but rather in the world of Nirvana, where this
- interpretation of Nirvana, of the sublimest surrender of the
- — it is this Nirvana that would be alluded to by an
- itself. With us, Nirvana spoke, while the I flowed out
- in which lives an echo of the longing for Nirvana.
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture II
- live behind the sense phenomena, used to speak of Nirvana, of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: