Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0207)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: ocean
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Evil and the Power of Thought
- the North Sea and the Atlantic Ocean, is now moving to the Pacific.
- Title: Fundamental Impulses in the Mysteries of Ancient and Modern Times
- Sea up to now, will be transferred to the Pacific Ocean. A
- North-Sea to the Pacific Ocean.
- Japan will have in the Pacific Ocean, ways and means of
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture I
- regions bordering the North Sea and the Atlantic Ocean, is
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture VII
- that may be compared to a large drop in the infinite ocean of
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture VIII
- land of spirit, Something like an oceanic region, something
- case of the oceanic regions. What is described as continent
- there, as oceanic region, as air region, as region of warmth,
- the way we look upon the regions of continents, oceans, and
- oceanic region, we already find human beings together in
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: