Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0207)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: active
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Seeds of Future Worlds
- spirit concretely active within us, the spirit that is the seed of
- Imagination is active, then we can see in the moon something that is
- Title: Fundamental Impulses in the Mysteries of Ancient and Modern Times
- ourselves up completely to the world. Love must be active in
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture I
- and as unconscious fear it is still active. Under all kinds
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture II
- where Imagination is active — we can see in the moon a
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture III
- this presence of mind. Were this presence of mind actively
- hand, so actually does the dream become active. It is thus
- exercises that inwardly we can be as active in a feeling as,
- active in spirit in feeling, if we therefore hold fast to the
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture IV
- the world from two sides, as it were: when he is active from
- within and when he is active from without. The ordinary
- through the region of the living thoughts active within him.
- life thus is much more actively at work on the organism than
- between the astral body and the I in willing. What is active
- is active as well in our nourishment. This weaving of thought
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture V
- is a working, weaving, active web of thought. Indeed, it
- must still be active, but when the memory is complete, when
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture VII
- easily imagine, the human being develops a more active
- the active beholding of his own being. Man forms his own
- with this cosmic impelling force and are active in it.
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture VIII
- being, that is, what is spiritually active in him, arises out
- it remains unconscious, but it is active. Basically it is
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture IX
- must participate actively with his thinking; he prefers
- goes to the movies. There one need not be active at all.
- attained through an active participation of the astral body
- as thought shadows. Now something like an active intellect
- active. He does not feel — as I described it previously
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture XI
- active knowledge, is able to lead us to Christ, to the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: