Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0207)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: air
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Human Freedom and Its Connection with the Mystery of Golgotha
- clairvoyance, or remnants of this clairvoyance (which lasted
- a world airship and reach the Sun, for where they suppose the
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture V
- people who have an atavistic clairvoyance can pictures arise
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture VI
- earth to be a purely mineral affair, from the content of the
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture VIII
- roots and through the air. Imagine that what the plant has
- like a region of air. In all that is described there in this
- there, as oceanic region, as air region, as region of warmth,
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture IX
- clairvoyant oneself, but only to the research of the
- clairvoyant as ideas — this is done not in the I but in
- Title: Cosmosophy 1: Lecture X
- alone could justifiably be called air is perceived there.
- Smoke, Air
- everything that is water. In the airiness he experiences
- light, not light and air separately from one another but
- light in the air, and so on. The human being experiences,
- atavistic clairvoyance, which then paled and dulled, withered
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: